To Our Valued Guest,
As a family-owned motel our top priority is to provide exceptional customer service, warm hospitality, and a safe and comfortable environment for you and your family to enjoy. For the 2021 season, we wanted to share with you some changes that have been made for the safety of you and our Villager Team. Please know that while we wish we could provide the same experience and services as previous seasons, we have made these changes with you, our staff, and community in mind.
- We have instructed our staff to continue following social distancing guidelines while interacting with you and other guests on property. We ask that you also practice social distancing while enjoying the Villager property and during any interactions with the Villager Team.
- We will be offering curb-side check-in for your safety and convenience. On the day of your arrival, you will receive an email or text from our front desk with information regarding the remote check-in process. You are still more than welcome to check-in at the property; however, we do ask that only one guest or party enters the lobby at a time.
- Per State of Maine guidelines, all staff and guests will be required to wear face coverings while inside common areas or whenever social distance cannot be maintained. We ask that when you are in the lobby or public areas, that you please wear a face covering. Please remember that even though our faces will be covered, we are still welcoming you with a warm smile. If you are in need of a face-covering, the front desk will happily provide one for you.
- Our Grab & Go breakfast will be offered daily in our breakfast building. We ask that you practice social distancing while inside the building selecting your breakfast items. We also have pre-made breakfast boxes available at the Front Desk if you wish to skip the self-serve breakfast line.
- We are using CDC recommended cleaning products and procedures and have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch areas. Additionally, we are encouraging enhanced cleaning and personal hygiene practices to all staff members. Housekeeping service will not be available during your stay, however, we will gladly restock any items you should require, such as toiletries, fresh linens, and in-room amenities.
- We have upgraded many of our in-room information booklets to an electronic version that can be accessed via smartphone or computer.
The Villager Team has continued to educate themselves on the best COVID-19 practices by completing multiple online courses and will continue to do so as we progress through the season.
With the guidelines set by State and Local officials, we are continuously monitoring and adjusting the way we welcome you and your family to the Villager. We remain committed to providing you with a safe, clean, and comfortable environment during your stay. We hope our practices will put you at ease while you enjoy the property, the town of Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. We are learning with each day what a new normal will look like in the hospitality industry, and we ask that you please reach out with any comments, suggestions, or concerns you may have.